<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11157156?origin\x3dhttp://chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
COPYRIGHT!
No right click.

CHUNXIUCHUNXIUCHUNXIU.blogspot.com



Monday, December 31, 20123:10 AM

As the previous ends on my aug...I shall start with sept
So...previously was my intern girl Raji last day...so nxt intern will only appear on the oct...so...sept will be intern-less...days was rather bored without raji...however...we manage to have another study test with the customer...took part as volunteer and participant again...fun and tired..sponsored lunch on both days...and a buffet lunch for whole Univac sponsor by customer after the study...free lunch non stop...hehe...and few mth back...I stated that I got hooked by mblaq...and I got so crazy over them and yes...I'm a A+ now...bought their DVDs and all!!! but I'm still a F迷..."double identity" haha...
Sept...sis bday too...mini celebration at sticky rice...hehe...den it's also the zhong qiu jie...where kids play lantern and candle...
Oct
A mth where intern come...yes...I was hoping for 1...but none arrive in my dept...days still pass...company start shutting down for at least 2 days per mth till the end of the year...went for solidwork seminar at rws...nice day...free buffet lunch...and manage to win a pair of gv ticket...but i forget where the hell i put it...my free movie...T_T...den joined back to moldflow...learn basics again...den to QA side to help them out until everything is been clear...so day by day...I over there for my oct...return on one of the shutdown days as work was urgent...and middle of the work...received a photo frm AhGirl mummy...it's the pic of my new bb niece!!! im upgraded again after 9mths of waiting...Visited her on the nxt day at the hospital...this is definitely a new experience I'm going thru even though I have niece Wei Wei and Qin Qin...I have nv carry them before when they are baby...as baby are soft so I don really dare to carry them as I'm too strong and young!!!lol...but for bb Lerrine...I manage to carry her to experience...haha...older abit liao...know how to keep hold the feeling...haha...
Nov
Went to bintan...wat a new experience..everything was diff frm wat I expect...haha...no beach!!!one of the best thing I got frm the trip probably is our personal transportation and shopping and the massage and the dinner...the rest I can only say...xie xie xia chi bu yao le...first...we got jam at the chop passport side...suddenly the queue stop moving and we were quite way back in the queue...quite warm as fan wasn't working...so jam there like long...den after passing there and after waiting for the rest...towards our bus...we were the last to reach the bus...upon stepping up the lok kor bus...we found out there wasn't anymore seat for us...lousy management...so end up we have out personally transportation for the whole day...den tour lor...nth much...only shopping at supermarket was one of our fav batam event...massage session was fine...relax...den dinner...as we have our personal transport...we didnt wait for the rest...haha...dinner was great...ESP the hotplate tofu...yum! And den we went back hotel first...haha...the hotel look fine and great with wifi and linked to the shopping mall but totally turn off when we found out no ktv as its already close down le...there nth we can do after shopping at the linked shopping mall as it was still early for us...we went out of the hotel to the street but was warn to go back to the hotel by one of the shop owner...den the open area roof cafe...we went to explore but abit too scary to like go do those stun so give up and got ourselves jammed in the lift for a short moment as I'm too insist with the lift button...haha...so we ended up asking the receptionist and was told close already...so we totally jus like struck in the hotel doing nth...so we jus stayed at the lobby using the wifi!!! Till cannot tahan den go back room...haha...a not so happy trip...
Anw...it's another shutdown but return back to work day...haha...busy QA side...only gonna return back to our dept after boss they all go US and return back...so currently I'm temp QA ppl...haha...times flies and have been in QA for 1mth plus...life there was fine and fun...ppl there was really great...gonna miss them when return back to prod design...jus like how much I miss ppl frm testing...yes...working at QA got advantage...I admit...haha...I can see ppl frm testing...this is why i prefer to walk on lvl 1 and not lvl 2...all the good ppl exist over there...haha...walking on lvl 1 can see ppl I missed...and can say hi and bye...walk on lvl 2 like so dead...no ppl...but there still ppl who prefer to walk there...diff ppl diff opinion...anw...back to life at QA...everything was fine...love there lots...can talk loudly and laugh...
Up nxt is bb Lerrine 1mth celebration...buffet at AhGirl mummy place...and finally can get out of the hse and come amk le...good good...haha...den AhGirl mummy bday celebration at ajisen...food!!!haha...
Recently has been joining The Fun Factory event too! This time round went to the fun factory superboom! Fun and enjoy myself playing/helping the kids with the games...haha...we won the first grp despite we was the last during the first few games...the newspaper we crush helped and pull up their score and tadang! Become the 1st...haha...
Visits to the zoo too thanks to ShiMei...she win the ballot in her company and yes...we got the chance to go...but the timing we go JiaJia and Kaikai is not open to the public yet...so no chance to see them...but I still enjoy my trip!!!

Dec..a mth of giving and sharing...
Last week attached at QA...back to own dept after boss go US and come back le...attached back to Moldflow...and kamal is also back frm US! My coach wristlet is back too...haha...Tompang kamal help me buy...a Christmas gift for myself...really very thanks him sia...he even wanna help me save more by waiting until the thanksgiving day see got sale anot den buy...daily work for me now is Moldflow...and I miss ppl at QA...there are days where YenPing and Sukee will come down...I swear when I saw them the smile I have is same as the smile I have when I see the testing ppl de and of cos xiaoyu...haha...is those overwhelming de happy...haha...really contented...
Went to ChenSang hse for steamboat session as hse warming...so nice to see all QA ppl when visited her place...feel outcast as I'm the only non QA member but still happy...haha...
Visits to sentosa tgt with the fun factory! Planning to have some tanning session wasn't really a success but still got tanned..haha...and den I went back to batam again with family...wanna eat buffet breakfast in harmoni one...miss the dim sum buffet...but only sun have...our breakfast was on mon...so...no dimsum for us...
Went to gong byo after so long...yes I threw temper when my mum tried to fly me an aeroplane by saying its raining and to go on the nxt day...I was dying to go for the western food at the coffeeshop over there you know! It's a must eat/must do thing when visiting gong byo...it's already a habit since young...true supporter! Donno why leh...no matter how many time the seller change nice or not nice I also wanna go eat...haha...and guess she also surrender...eventually we cab there and haha...really very long didnt go ok...I do stupid things over there...run frm the temple to the burning tower with lighted incense paper when beside the tower actually got fire...so i actually jus need to light the paper frm there and burn it instead of lighting the paper in the temple and run like siao...and so slack over there and we spotted a ah po watching the hainanese opera who got a back view that looks like my pass away de ah po...been naughty...we snap a view of it and showed to my auntie uncle granduncle those committee auntie uncle and their reply was same...they all say the photo was last time de...haha...this prove how alike ok! Haha...and yes...my laobu wanna postpone tt day to nxt day cos it raining...thanks to my temper and we go if not I guess my nxt trip will be nxt year or Donno when cos the nxt day it rain heavily...wahaha...anw on the third day I also got go la...last min..is the dinner night...go bcos of the seat frm ahbo...she got alot of table...haha...
Another event with the fun factory...children Christmas choir...went to watch them perform/sing choir...haha...
Christmas celebration
Part 0.5
Little Christmas lunch at company...ordered madjack delivery...it was late...but everyone still ok with the meal...so quite happy la...and the atmosphere was so right...cos hr played the Christmas song during the lunch time...Yeah!!!
part 1
2nd time having celebration with sec sch guy and besties...YanPing ShiMei HouJun Edmund ChunI...Ben last min fly aeroplane...had dinner at nex xian de lai...and den to ssc de teoheng...yes...I travel all the way frm there(admiralty) to Serangoon and back to sembawang...as we finished our dinner and can't find a place to chill after walking around at nex so we decide to try our luck at ssc to find a place to chill but neh...no place to chill as it was late and we can't go sing at early slot so we could only hang out at the indoor playground at Aston there...we had our gift exchange over there...so when it's abt time...we left and only to find out we are locked!!!the automatic sliding door off liao!!!!!!!lucky the Aston ppl still mopping the floor and resting...so we have to walk frm their place lor...like so paiseh sia...all of them keep staring/looking at us...haha...they must be thinking where the hell these ppl came frm...haha...singing session with the guys...I thought it will be awkward but everything was fine la...haha...ended our session at 1 and back home!
Celebration part 2
Celebration with family at YAMI bubble tea! Ordered pizza and played monopoly deal and exchange present!!!wee!!!
And had BAD experience with rite pizza...totally throw my face sia...how I wish I can dig a hole and hide inside...intro them to order rite pizza end up it came so late and missing order...claim to have free coke but didnt get it...called and check and say will send on nxt day we demand it to be delivered back on same day and was told that will call back and eventually they didn't call back and till to date my missing coke still haven't arrive...wrote a complaint email also nv receive any reply...hai...
Celebration part 3
Counting down outside YAMI bubble tea...this year wasn't as shocked as last time...got abit of spray nia but still left so much till can't finish it...in the past is too much and still not enough...now is too little yet still more den enough..spraying session when it strike 12...haha...covered with foam here and there...haha...play until 1.30 den go home...
Celebration part 4
Dinner with besties at Aston...very full dinner...den to mof for desserts and gift exchange!!!a fun time "shooting" our ShiMei...haha...poor her...always the target...this is how we show our love to each other...haha...
New year celebration
A little lunch celebration...ordered Indian food!!!butter chicken set!!!YUM!
Nxt celebration will be tonight! Can wait for spraying session!!! Update soon(in doubt)


BYE! 2012
































WO JIU SHI AI
Photobucket
YANG QI YU








Disclaimer


chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com
This is my blog!
Please don't spam my blog
and don't rip !
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.

Me



chunxiu
im 20 liao
dqps-amkss-nyp(seg-mf)-nyp(seg-mf-pde)
(1997)1/2->2/2->3/5->4/5->5/4->6pearl(2002)
(2003)1a->2a->3b->4b->5b(2007)
(2008april)mf0810->mf0810->y3PDE
Follow xiusquarecong on Twitter

Love

^family and relative
^basketball
^friends
^bang bang tang xiaoyu!!!
^bang bang tang & hey!girl
^green
^my phone
^my pspslim
^my laptop
^toking rubbish
^holiday
^holiday but not 2006 de nov and dec de
^my box of star
^going out walk walk
^playing comp game
^watching taiwan idol drama


hates

-comp lagging
-cannot use comp
-cannot go out
-psp and laptop not with mi
-been put aeroplane by ppl...you put mi 1 i put you back
-trg trg trg
-calling mi CHUN cos my bro, sis, cousin oso got tt word!!!


LOLLIPOP&HEY!GIRL&
CHOC7


*see hey!girl in sg
*hey!girl come to sg
*take pic with/of hey!girl
*lollipop big concert in singapore
*bang bang tang first experience album(夏日出体验)
*gong zhu bang(1st) and zai nan shu(2nd) mao xian shi jie ep(冒险世界)
\hey!girl 同名专辑 album
\Choc7 太青春mini album
\我是传奇 i am legend album
\take pic with/of bbt& hey!girl
\ticket on 22/11 to music monster
\LOLLIPOP 七彩棒棒堂ep
\bbt & hey!girl come to sg
\hei tang qun xia zhuan ost album(黑糖群侠傳)
\bang bang tang xiao ju dan(小巨蛋) concert dvd
\bang bang tang lollipop na li pa album(哪里怕)
\ticket to lunar for lollipop live on 12june2008
\see bang bang tang& hey!girl in sg<

if i have the money...

*態度 rainbow-black shirt
*Outerspace -熱血!!! teeor
*SFA X 態度 - 帽子 態度(白綠)or
*態度 Taidu Lightning shirt or
*Design21 cap - XXI (board) or (plain)
*Fever 熱血 simple 純真tee (純真熱血款) or
\BBT cap -make some noise(greewhite)

Studies

\pass all y2s2 modules
\pass nlvl
\pass my y2s1 modules
\get good Olvl result(not so good)
\pass all my sem1 de modules successfully
\pass all sem2 module go to year 2 successfully

Wishes

*a sling bag
*a new wallet
*a 5b'07 chalet
*a trip to taiwan
*get mp3/iPod Touch
\get a car license
\a MF0810 chalet'09
\new bagx2
\go highlight/dye hair
\get new phonex2
\new converse shoesX2
\get a laptop of my own
\a new earpiece for my phone
\psp slim or wii or ds or psp
\get digital cam(sony t2 green)

棒棒堂 Link

杨奇煜(小煜)国际后援会;
小煜的无名;
小煜的无名blog;
棒棒堂國際後援會(新加坡分部)(forum);
棒棒堂♥新加坡後援會(棒棒堂家族);
棒棒堂 omy;
棒棒堂國際後援會(總部)(forum);
WOO.COM.TW;
VIP.WOO.COM.TW;
模范棒棒堂(WOO)
more below

Ads


Tagboard




Songs



Credits

Designer ♥:Vodkaa_jy
Basecode:lollipopsxiner
Cursor:DorisChu
Right click:Clarissa
Cursor Flakes:Clarissa
Tagboard: Cbox
Background: Photobucket