<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11157156?origin\x3dhttp://chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
COPYRIGHT!
No right click.

CHUNXIUCHUNXIUCHUNXIU.blogspot.com



Saturday, August 11, 20122:00 AM

Whatups peeps...guess what! It's my second post of 2012...haha...sound so qian bian...anw...it's August liao...time fly so so so so so fast...my previous post was frm April leh! So...like previous post...let see what I can rem...so...on previous post it was the ending of April le...so now I shall start with may...
Let me check my calendar...
Ok...first of may...labour day...a ph...so no work for me!!!yeahness...up nxt...2 days of company shut down...on this shutdown I had a trip to 2d1n genting trip with Xiang leng...i had fun over there...bowling session...and i realise my bowling skill wasn't as good as before...den some k dinner session...dinner and singing..and of course some new experience gain...visits to casino...my another di yi chi with her...lol...well...it's really so awkward when I first walk inside...is like a place that is so different frm wat I expect la...haha...but overall not bad experience...cos win money ma...haha...money was use for nxt day breakfast...haha...when to this restaurant that she highly recommend for their dim sum...and I guess I got hook by the nai huang Liu sa bao...some salted egg custard pua..I have been craving for it ever since I got back to sg...damn...so...back to my genting trip...after breakfast of course is check out of the hotel...and den wait for our coach...so Zun sia...there is this tree break or Donno wat happen and causes some road jam and ya...our coach was jam and delay...well...it ok...we waited...and on our way back..they brought us to this shop to buy some local product...and yes...over there we saw this full round rainbow thing in the sky...but I don think is rainbow...maybe some natural wat and wat got some reaction...den cause something that is a full round rainbow thingy...however...it's nice to see la...so back to SG...ended our 2d1n trip...
Up nxt...mother day...had some mini advance dinner at 555 tgt with ah mi they all...food was fine...but standard do drop compare to last year...
Den...my eventful may...my 2 kids leaving Liao...back to sch for fyp...i suppose to feel fine when they left...but...i was working on a project with them on their last few week...and with this few weeks...feeling do grow...so its kind of sad when they are leaving...however...cy is back to join us...and mrK was so mix up by her name and yc name...and i had another experience gain again...my di yi chi to clubbing to celebrate our mr Vincent 21st...clubbing wasn't as bad as what I think...but when it come to the drinking and dance part...I no comment sia...haha...first thing is I don really drink alcohol...so I had half cup and den return frm dancefloor my another half cup gone Liao...haha...and den...yes...sec thing..the dancefloor...I think I look weird...haha...when you have no clubbing experience I think you will look like how I am ba...I also Donno...but I jus feel weird lor...haha...den when off early with xiangleng...haha...we ps Michael...this guy here...I told him we going to leave first but I think he didn't hear...so when we already half way back in the cab...he texted xiangleng and den to find out we already left...LOL...
Yes...that marked the end of my may...consider enjoyable and adventurous...haha...so many new placez...
Den for June...yes...besties Kelly bday...didnt join them for dinner due to some unconfirm father day dinner...end up no father day dinner...tmd...so i went and met them for dessert...haha...short meet up session...den back to work...2 of my hardworking kids have return back to sch...so it's time for new kids to come...was expecting for 2 kids...but this time round only 1 kid join our dept...compare to last batch of 5 in total...this batch only got 3...so...this girl was so call attached to me...doing proj tgt...and this mth was another new experience mth for me...was send to testing center for 1 week training...and over there I get to know friend ppl...our mentor...Salleh...he is the mr nice nice guy...like him alot...the way he teach us all those machine and stuff...days at there was rather easy and pass so fast...over there got so many mian er xin shang de ppl...those uncle there de face all so fierce but den when we go near them see them do the testing mall this all very friendly...only one or two with a forever so dao face...see Liao also Buey song...haha...everyone stares at us...we Donno why until cy come out with a conclusion which I also agree...they seldom have female over there!!!becos we are attached over there...to have good impression...we will like go back on time after lunch and tbrk...lol...so that where we start to know this china guy when we return back after lunch...there is this machine that have the parts over flow Liao...and he is doing the packing...so we approach him to ask him if we can help...so he agree...and that where we got our 2nd friend over there...haha...den...the guy that is in charge of the machine return frm lunch liao...and that where we get to know our 3rd friend...haha..so over there when we do nth...we go around to see got things to check or pack anot...and we do karung guni jobs too...haha...no la...we will "steal" those unwanted sample and den bring back to our office...haha...and den...when we are bored...we start to guess the ppl age...so we start to guess our 3rd friend age...and holy shit...he was younger den me by 2 yrs old...and den he get emo when he hear our guesses..but that where we strike more conversation...cos we all will sit at the back near the machine that Salleh use to teach us...we all eat snake...haha...den after that guess on other ppl de age...and joke of the week...I Tok to them but I Donno their name...LOL...den last few days was spend on the last machine area...seeing ah chuan doing the uploading and unloading of mould...had some great talks with him and salleh..haha...so days spend over there past damn fast ok...I miss days over there...and it's really nice when I get to see them some around the company...esp when I get to see some of them in the morning...can feel that my morning is brighten up...and ya...went over to JB de premium outlet for some shopping with my girls...but didn't mange to shop anything...brought back a lot of choco nia...haha...
July! A month where I got so many free lunch...lol...had this study test frm customer...was volunteer cum participant...haha...so been volunteer...we got 2 free lunch on the help out days...haha...had bento set and subway lunchbox...was kinda cool...and nice...haha...
http://instagr.am/p/MZ6Fm_KBod/
http://instagr.am/p/Mr-MpuKBmC/
It's nice to work with them too...friendly peeps!
And with thismy...my impression of some childish auntie was already low...but she jitao make it go low low low...yes...she's someone that will add pepper and salt...but I didn't expect her to add until no 分寸...if you have no courage...den keep your mouth shut...and anw...back to our free lunch topic...haha...on the very last week...there is another free lunch for me...yes...is becos of the study thing too...haha...so been the volunteer...I earn myself 3 set of free lunch...haha
http://instagr.am/p/N3V7wHqBhA/
Lunch at bottle tree de jap restaurant...food was good...but abit steep...
Up nxt...advance national day dinner at cheng san cc...with prime minister mr lee and mp mr ang as G.O.H...me first time attending this dinner...using the name of 578 zyh rep...go with my sis and parent and those auntie uncle...and i feel like kena scam by my laobu..cos I first time go ma....I ask her don need wear very nice rite...she say ya...I also not going to go up the stage...den I mountain turtle jiu say later got lucky draw ma...den she say no la...den I jiu ok lor...wear a pair of slipper...den end up when go there Waliaoeh...like a formal sia...make me feel so xiasuey...mp mr ang was standing outside shaking hand with ppl...I didn't even have the face to shake with him sia...feel so down with my dressing...haha...end up still go shake with him la...cannot so rude ma...so when waiting for entrance need to go thru the scanning thing...that where you really feel how ps i am...like wear tshirt shirt and slipper...so scan scan scan...and den table was spilt like some outside the hall some inside the hall...so we thought ours was outside...but den to find out that our table was in the hall one...wtf! Is like more better...den again my dressing...haha...like a ps ttm...and sitting diagonally was VIP table...
Dinner was fine...the whole thing ended around 10.30++...forget Liao..everything was cool...sing national anthem...recite pledge...sing national day song...national day is fun! If nxt year or in future got the chance to attend again...I make sure I don wear till so cui...haha...
Up nxt...aug mth...Singapore bday! My bday mth too...haha...receive my payslip with a letter...i got promoted to product design engineer...it's definitely sound cool with the word engineer...but I still prefer the name of product designer...haha...so...there is this lunch celebration for aug baby in Univac...yes...another lunch for me! Earning free lunch here and there...wahaha...
Den national day celebration at Wei sch...took 1 day leave to attend...end up this year de not fun...cos those did all grad Liao...den this year game stall all like cmi...not as fun as last year that grp didi de stall...so we left damn early like 9.30...go eat breakfast den go home rest den to tend shop...den national day no work...so tend shop again...den following fri company shut down...no work...tend shop...so basically my long weekend is jus to tend shop...back to work on ytd was lethargic...who know I survive ytd so nice and steady...today jitao keep ko at my place...flu attack...if auntie dint clear my bin...it will be full Liao by now...tml going rp and soon will be raji last day...and yes...her last day also hungry ghost festival first day...wanna do the candle thing on thurs night but my mum ask me to go home slp...haiyo...hopefully she allows...and Donno my childhood buddy got come for 577 de anot...
Finally completed my so many mth didn't update de blog Liao...long story!!!

WO JIU SHI AI
Photobucket
YANG QI YU








Disclaimer


chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com
This is my blog!
Please don't spam my blog
and don't rip !
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.

Me



chunxiu
im 20 liao
dqps-amkss-nyp(seg-mf)-nyp(seg-mf-pde)
(1997)1/2->2/2->3/5->4/5->5/4->6pearl(2002)
(2003)1a->2a->3b->4b->5b(2007)
(2008april)mf0810->mf0810->y3PDE
Follow xiusquarecong on Twitter

Love

^family and relative
^basketball
^friends
^bang bang tang xiaoyu!!!
^bang bang tang & hey!girl
^green
^my phone
^my pspslim
^my laptop
^toking rubbish
^holiday
^holiday but not 2006 de nov and dec de
^my box of star
^going out walk walk
^playing comp game
^watching taiwan idol drama


hates

-comp lagging
-cannot use comp
-cannot go out
-psp and laptop not with mi
-been put aeroplane by ppl...you put mi 1 i put you back
-trg trg trg
-calling mi CHUN cos my bro, sis, cousin oso got tt word!!!


LOLLIPOP&HEY!GIRL&
CHOC7


*see hey!girl in sg
*hey!girl come to sg
*take pic with/of hey!girl
*lollipop big concert in singapore
*bang bang tang first experience album(夏日出体验)
*gong zhu bang(1st) and zai nan shu(2nd) mao xian shi jie ep(冒险世界)
\hey!girl 同名专辑 album
\Choc7 太青春mini album
\我是传奇 i am legend album
\take pic with/of bbt& hey!girl
\ticket on 22/11 to music monster
\LOLLIPOP 七彩棒棒堂ep
\bbt & hey!girl come to sg
\hei tang qun xia zhuan ost album(黑糖群侠傳)
\bang bang tang xiao ju dan(小巨蛋) concert dvd
\bang bang tang lollipop na li pa album(哪里怕)
\ticket to lunar for lollipop live on 12june2008
\see bang bang tang& hey!girl in sg<

if i have the money...

*態度 rainbow-black shirt
*Outerspace -熱血!!! teeor
*SFA X 態度 - 帽子 態度(白綠)or
*態度 Taidu Lightning shirt or
*Design21 cap - XXI (board) or (plain)
*Fever 熱血 simple 純真tee (純真熱血款) or
\BBT cap -make some noise(greewhite)

Studies

\pass all y2s2 modules
\pass nlvl
\pass my y2s1 modules
\get good Olvl result(not so good)
\pass all my sem1 de modules successfully
\pass all sem2 module go to year 2 successfully

Wishes

*a sling bag
*a new wallet
*a 5b'07 chalet
*a trip to taiwan
*get mp3/iPod Touch
\get a car license
\a MF0810 chalet'09
\new bagx2
\go highlight/dye hair
\get new phonex2
\new converse shoesX2
\get a laptop of my own
\a new earpiece for my phone
\psp slim or wii or ds or psp
\get digital cam(sony t2 green)

棒棒堂 Link

杨奇煜(小煜)国际后援会;
小煜的无名;
小煜的无名blog;
棒棒堂國際後援會(新加坡分部)(forum);
棒棒堂♥新加坡後援會(棒棒堂家族);
棒棒堂 omy;
棒棒堂國際後援會(總部)(forum);
WOO.COM.TW;
VIP.WOO.COM.TW;
模范棒棒堂(WOO)
more below

Ads


Tagboard




Songs



Credits

Designer ♥:Vodkaa_jy
Basecode:lollipopsxiner
Cursor:DorisChu
Right click:Clarissa
Cursor Flakes:Clarissa
Tagboard: Cbox
Background: Photobucket