<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11157156?origin\x3dhttp://chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
COPYRIGHT!
No right click.

CHUNXIUCHUNXIUCHUNXIU.blogspot.com



Sunday, April 29, 20123:16 AM

Ok...this gonna be my very first post for 2012...kinda late but ya..I was trying to update my blog but laptop don really give me the chance...and using my phone isn't easy too...and ya...most stupid of all...there no one reading anymore...so sometime I also Donno for wat shit I post a new post...haha...maybe for me myself own entertainment...reading my old post...looking at old time nice memories...haha...sound so sad...#foreveralone... nvm...since now is already end of april...maybe will briefly write on my jan to now stuff... So as usual I got to work...however jan was cny period...and so...my company had shutdown for like 1week...including chu 1 and 2...most office job peeps return to work in chu3...for my conp was kids later abit...so I enjoy more...haha...getting back to work after long holiday was quite lethargic...haha...however...days still pass...cny ended... Is kinda getting boring to read my blog...but...still...let move on to feb..haha..ya...feb...valentine mth...where is my mr valentine...ya...he didn't appear yet...haha...if you all read abt a joke which is something like this...everyone will eventually found their special one soon...but I think when mine was coming...he got hit by a truck...ya..sinethibg like this la...nxt up...bye to my 2children...JiaSing and Chengyee...but it was good as Chengyee will be back...I need her for lunch and transport...my lunch and transport kaki...haha...so...my working days was so empty without them...and I kinda off waiting for the next batch...new blood...haha... So...at march...there a total of 5 Nyp student...ya..2came my dept as usual...this time round...one boy one girl...they are hardworking...good...den bestie yp bday...had late night k session...haha...so march...den some gathering with NYPloves... So April...which is ending soon...haha.. Work...work and work..and we got to wear uniform..mafan...haha... Currently having shutdown...so kinda of like long weekend...and I think I mi Shang mblaq.haha...watching their previous variety show...haha...anyway... Had a great meetout with NYPloves...met jasmine and jonathan...as usual im the early one jasmine the late one Jonathan the 5min one...we cabt decide wat to eat...so we was walking alobg the whole row of eating place at thomson...and deb we jiu randomly went to ice edge makan...food was not bad...waitress is nice and sweet...good...haha...so after eating...we came back to amk to find our long time no see de yongwei..really damn damn damn damn long didn't see him Liao!mr busy boy...but no choice...so is kinda like so funny when the 3 of us standing outside Mac...is like at the airport waiting for someone arrival...haha...so we went subway...his turn to eat...den listening to the 2guys ns story...they always have interesting for us to listen...I'm nv sick of their story...and ya we went to fountain at 324 there slack and chatting session...this is seriously damn nice...we always have endless stuff to Tok..and while toking we realise our life have change after grad...yes...we miss our poly life ok...like wat I say...we have endless stuff to Tok...we plan to leave at 1.39zzend up we overtime...haha...so we decide to leave at 2...after a weird uncle start to appear around us...haha...and so...having no choice we left...plus some of us need to wake up early following day..so we cab home...haha...for each other safety...ya...it was a nice night and I love it...so home I go...and packing my stuff as uncle wan to come install new aircon at 9...damn...how can he do such a thing...haha... So after packing my stuff..it was around 3am liao...good right...so I jus slp only...and great...at8.30 my laobu jitao wake me up...so im kinda half aslp shifting my stuff frm my room to the living room...worst of all...I need to shift y bed out...tgt with my laobei la...but heavy leh...cum I'm half awake...and the uncle was late!!!tmd...so in order kor to block the way at home me bring Wei go shop slack slack...so early sia...like at 11 jiu already at there Liao...deb wait till 12.45 bring wei to fun factory...and stayed over there...the very first funny things was one of the tcher thought I'm my sis and he ask me why I wear spec...my reaction jitao...no no...I'm another one..and he was like doubting my words...haha...so see the kids play...wa...I think the tcher all need good stamina sia...the girls was pestering one of the tcher to play hide and seek with them and condition was he be catcher...but stupid thing is...there is not play for them to hide...so they play ice and water...haha...that the poor thing...he 1 person catch 6 kid den they play cheat somemore...I bad also...I baotoh them...cos at first I ask Wei hide in the tunnel..so she went in den the tcher Donno and he continue to catch at rest...den I think of one them spot her inside den went in and join..den end think like 3 or them squeezing and hide inside...den the tcher go catch until Donno where they go...den I jitao baotoh them tell him they hide inside the tunnel...haha...end up he go over all run out...haha...so I was like sitting there see them run...den Tok with verena they all...den all gather do their mother day card...wa...they make a mess all over sia...den after that got this Indian boy came with a rubbish bag den ask me got rubbish to throw bo...he damn cute sia...he come den call me tcher den I tell him I not tcher den his reaction was den I call you auntie...so as usual been call auntie till so immune Liao so I say also can...but he say no la...I call you jiejie...haha...good boy...but end up other ppl also call me auntie...hai...I'm kinda like suan Liao...no use correcting them...I only go once in awhile...when my sis is not free and all...im substitute..haha...sound so kelian...no la.jus kidding...wahaha...but really it's really good over there la...only some kids damn !@^#...really need a lot of patience..overall my experience over there was good...those tcher was damn friendly and nice...plus plus plus plus point...good job to fun factory crew really...so...everything ended at 3.30like...so...back to my original status...go back sell bubble tea...ahting asked me go hub walk with them but cannot la...feel bad to turn her down but no choice...need sell bbt leh...so back to shop...whole day was so so so so so so hot like siao...tsk tsk tsk...

WO JIU SHI AI
Photobucket
YANG QI YU








Disclaimer


chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com
This is my blog!
Please don't spam my blog
and don't rip !
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.

Me



chunxiu
im 20 liao
dqps-amkss-nyp(seg-mf)-nyp(seg-mf-pde)
(1997)1/2->2/2->3/5->4/5->5/4->6pearl(2002)
(2003)1a->2a->3b->4b->5b(2007)
(2008april)mf0810->mf0810->y3PDE
Follow xiusquarecong on Twitter

Love

^family and relative
^basketball
^friends
^bang bang tang xiaoyu!!!
^bang bang tang & hey!girl
^green
^my phone
^my pspslim
^my laptop
^toking rubbish
^holiday
^holiday but not 2006 de nov and dec de
^my box of star
^going out walk walk
^playing comp game
^watching taiwan idol drama


hates

-comp lagging
-cannot use comp
-cannot go out
-psp and laptop not with mi
-been put aeroplane by ppl...you put mi 1 i put you back
-trg trg trg
-calling mi CHUN cos my bro, sis, cousin oso got tt word!!!


LOLLIPOP&HEY!GIRL&
CHOC7


*see hey!girl in sg
*hey!girl come to sg
*take pic with/of hey!girl
*lollipop big concert in singapore
*bang bang tang first experience album(夏日出体验)
*gong zhu bang(1st) and zai nan shu(2nd) mao xian shi jie ep(冒险世界)
\hey!girl 同名专辑 album
\Choc7 太青春mini album
\我是传奇 i am legend album
\take pic with/of bbt& hey!girl
\ticket on 22/11 to music monster
\LOLLIPOP 七彩棒棒堂ep
\bbt & hey!girl come to sg
\hei tang qun xia zhuan ost album(黑糖群侠傳)
\bang bang tang xiao ju dan(小巨蛋) concert dvd
\bang bang tang lollipop na li pa album(哪里怕)
\ticket to lunar for lollipop live on 12june2008
\see bang bang tang& hey!girl in sg<

if i have the money...

*態度 rainbow-black shirt
*Outerspace -熱血!!! teeor
*SFA X 態度 - 帽子 態度(白綠)or
*態度 Taidu Lightning shirt or
*Design21 cap - XXI (board) or (plain)
*Fever 熱血 simple 純真tee (純真熱血款) or
\BBT cap -make some noise(greewhite)

Studies

\pass all y2s2 modules
\pass nlvl
\pass my y2s1 modules
\get good Olvl result(not so good)
\pass all my sem1 de modules successfully
\pass all sem2 module go to year 2 successfully

Wishes

*a sling bag
*a new wallet
*a 5b'07 chalet
*a trip to taiwan
*get mp3/iPod Touch
\get a car license
\a MF0810 chalet'09
\new bagx2
\go highlight/dye hair
\get new phonex2
\new converse shoesX2
\get a laptop of my own
\a new earpiece for my phone
\psp slim or wii or ds or psp
\get digital cam(sony t2 green)

棒棒堂 Link

杨奇煜(小煜)国际后援会;
小煜的无名;
小煜的无名blog;
棒棒堂國際後援會(新加坡分部)(forum);
棒棒堂♥新加坡後援會(棒棒堂家族);
棒棒堂 omy;
棒棒堂國際後援會(總部)(forum);
WOO.COM.TW;
VIP.WOO.COM.TW;
模范棒棒堂(WOO)
more below

Ads


Tagboard




Songs



Credits

Designer ♥:Vodkaa_jy
Basecode:lollipopsxiner
Cursor:DorisChu
Right click:Clarissa
Cursor Flakes:Clarissa
Tagboard: Cbox
Background: Photobucket