<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11157156?origin\x3dhttp://chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
COPYRIGHT!
No right click.

CHUNXIUCHUNXIUCHUNXIU.blogspot.com



Saturday, December 31, 20111:05 AM

I jus place tis on my twitter
太野蛮又不讲道理又霸道又自私又爱称霸又爱欺负人又爱挖八卦又爱指挥人又自我感觉良好又莫名的骄傲又爱装一个专家又爱逼人又爱骂人又强词夺理又语气不佳又麻烦又爱花钱又装高贵又装傻又隐瞒事情又脾气差又让我无话可说了...
以上这些...有几项是你拥有的呢?

2011 ending soon...it might be a good year for some bad year for other....to me I consider it a soso not bad year...
Good for me as I finally get to go over to Taiwan as it was really my want to go country...and I get my diploma...a piece of paper that I have waiting to get for the 3years...I got a job...it might not be as near as my dream job...but come to think of it...it wasn't far from it too...is like so near yet so far....whatever....at least I got a job to support myself...2011 was rather a turning point for me...ya...frm "teenage" I "upgrade" to adult liao...abit bhb say myself teenage...haha...who care...is my blog hur...
So...wat was bad for me in 2011...first thing came knocking on my mind was my friend!!!! I guess after grad...most f us went diff ways...didn't really keep in contact with poly mates....now technology so advance...jus add in fb lor...but fb is jus like giving you a chance to stalk ppl...so been the "busy" me...I don really do that sia...abit like so weird...that why I don do that and feel uncomfortable with it....but sometime I still "stalk" someone to see gossip la...lol...so...when someone told me my tis and that post I will like you stalk me???and I know I got a potential "auntie" stalker...but I think she quit fb liao...cos her profile become fb user...and me and her now also not in good term so I feel much "safer" Liao...haha...or maybe she block me la...I jus read newsfeed and recent post on my homepage nia....so not much stalking on peeps I guess...unless you have thing that I want to gossip abt...HAHAHA....anw...let get back to my bad 2011...like wat I say....my friend....we need gathering hur...and make sure it's a success one....also got plan end up no one attend...den nxt was maybe was my job place???shifted to woodland...before hiring me I was already told that will be shifting...you know when you are like want to get a job anything also ok de la...so now....they shifted to woodland and everyday need to travel...tedious ESP when I can't wake up den miss the kuku bus den need to walk to mrt station den take the 20min train den get enough time can slowly walk to bus stop no time jiu must chiong to bus stop for the shuttle bus...it kinda like miss it you die....but not so serious till die la...wait for 810bus and get your pay deduct lor...bobian...so...that my daily routine....maybe is serve me right for that la...wan slp late yet cannot wake up...haha...den...2011...I spend quite a lot $$ on medicine...currently trying to get my "seasonal" broken skin prob solve....went to drTan who solve my prob 1year back...but tis time round he fail....prob not really solved....so...I went to find the doc that solve my prob when I was a kid...so this time round I found her newly located clinic...tis doc also drTan...and ya...her medicine cost me a bomb....20days of medicine...1day 8pills...so 20days 160pills...1tub of 20g cream...cost me like 60bucks the first time...ya...her medicine works like miracle for me...仙丹...no la....jus kidding...jus that my condition gots better...haha...so...after completed the 20days...and stop for weeks...den I went to get for 20more days de with 3tubs of cream and only 2belong to me...got 1 for my bro too...but ya...I sponsor...so...the sec time cost me 80bucks....so the sec time...my finger went more dry...so I suspecting issit the medi don suit or issit the curry pork rice I always had for lunch...so I kinda stop both...medi and rice...so the third time...I went for the doc appointment...and thankfully on that day my finger had the pre broken skin syndrome...which is the blister lookalike thing...and guess wat she told me...I had too much water in my body....so I was like hur? Water? Shldnt it be fats???cos I don really drink water...But it a different case if I eat medicine...lol...2 and a half cup for 8 pathetic pills....so ya...she change my medicine...and she change the one that I only need to eat 2 de....she change it to another one and I need to eat 3 of it...like wtf....so now I got to have 9pills instead of 8...hai...and ya...with tis new medicine...I bought 2more tubs of cream...I must be crazy to buy so many...so with tis...it cos me 75buck...so...within 2mths...the clinic successfully earn me almost 250bucks Liao....so ya....tis is my bad 2011...spend too much to cure my fingers...but it's worth afterall if I get it cure...nxt bad 2011 was...I can't get into bTech...guess tis is my most regret in 2011...maybe tis was jus fated to end my product design study...I shall jus continue working as my product designer jiu hao...however I'm still considering bEng...so...let see how 2012 my life gonna be...
Well...i guess my 2011 was rather nicely spend...I guess so...tis shall be my last 2011 post....so bye 2011...let the new 2012 take over the world peacefully!✌
HAPPY 2012 PEEPS! Cheers!

WO JIU SHI AI
Photobucket
YANG QI YU








Disclaimer


chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com
This is my blog!
Please don't spam my blog
and don't rip !
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.

Me



chunxiu
im 20 liao
dqps-amkss-nyp(seg-mf)-nyp(seg-mf-pde)
(1997)1/2->2/2->3/5->4/5->5/4->6pearl(2002)
(2003)1a->2a->3b->4b->5b(2007)
(2008april)mf0810->mf0810->y3PDE
Follow xiusquarecong on Twitter

Love

^family and relative
^basketball
^friends
^bang bang tang xiaoyu!!!
^bang bang tang & hey!girl
^green
^my phone
^my pspslim
^my laptop
^toking rubbish
^holiday
^holiday but not 2006 de nov and dec de
^my box of star
^going out walk walk
^playing comp game
^watching taiwan idol drama


hates

-comp lagging
-cannot use comp
-cannot go out
-psp and laptop not with mi
-been put aeroplane by ppl...you put mi 1 i put you back
-trg trg trg
-calling mi CHUN cos my bro, sis, cousin oso got tt word!!!


LOLLIPOP&HEY!GIRL&
CHOC7


*see hey!girl in sg
*hey!girl come to sg
*take pic with/of hey!girl
*lollipop big concert in singapore
*bang bang tang first experience album(夏日出体验)
*gong zhu bang(1st) and zai nan shu(2nd) mao xian shi jie ep(冒险世界)
\hey!girl 同名专辑 album
\Choc7 太青春mini album
\我是传奇 i am legend album
\take pic with/of bbt& hey!girl
\ticket on 22/11 to music monster
\LOLLIPOP 七彩棒棒堂ep
\bbt & hey!girl come to sg
\hei tang qun xia zhuan ost album(黑糖群侠傳)
\bang bang tang xiao ju dan(小巨蛋) concert dvd
\bang bang tang lollipop na li pa album(哪里怕)
\ticket to lunar for lollipop live on 12june2008
\see bang bang tang& hey!girl in sg<

if i have the money...

*態度 rainbow-black shirt
*Outerspace -熱血!!! teeor
*SFA X 態度 - 帽子 態度(白綠)or
*態度 Taidu Lightning shirt or
*Design21 cap - XXI (board) or (plain)
*Fever 熱血 simple 純真tee (純真熱血款) or
\BBT cap -make some noise(greewhite)

Studies

\pass all y2s2 modules
\pass nlvl
\pass my y2s1 modules
\get good Olvl result(not so good)
\pass all my sem1 de modules successfully
\pass all sem2 module go to year 2 successfully

Wishes

*a sling bag
*a new wallet
*a 5b'07 chalet
*a trip to taiwan
*get mp3/iPod Touch
\get a car license
\a MF0810 chalet'09
\new bagx2
\go highlight/dye hair
\get new phonex2
\new converse shoesX2
\get a laptop of my own
\a new earpiece for my phone
\psp slim or wii or ds or psp
\get digital cam(sony t2 green)

棒棒堂 Link

杨奇煜(小煜)国际后援会;
小煜的无名;
小煜的无名blog;
棒棒堂國際後援會(新加坡分部)(forum);
棒棒堂♥新加坡後援會(棒棒堂家族);
棒棒堂 omy;
棒棒堂國際後援會(總部)(forum);
WOO.COM.TW;
VIP.WOO.COM.TW;
模范棒棒堂(WOO)
more below

Ads


Tagboard




Songs



Credits

Designer ♥:Vodkaa_jy
Basecode:lollipopsxiner
Cursor:DorisChu
Right click:Clarissa
Cursor Flakes:Clarissa
Tagboard: Cbox
Background: Photobucket