<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11157156?origin\x3dhttp://chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
COPYRIGHT!
No right click.

CHUNXIUCHUNXIUCHUNXIU.blogspot.com



Monday, December 26, 20113:36 AM

It have been so long since I update this blog...more den half a year...since march till now...gosh...time flies too fast...jus within month my life totally change much..frm a poly student to a working adult...suddenly I feel so old...
Let's recap my whole 2011 since its ending soon in few more days...
On the jan...I'm still I poly student...i enjoy my days...preparing for reports...tutorial..going to sch...slacking my days off...I guess the most memorable days was staying in sch till late night jus to finish jojo project...cad/cam....studying ahTeo common test...those days...miss it so much...
Up nxt...on the feb...it was the last month for us to be in sch...a busy month for exams...went thru our last final paper in Nyp...miss Nyp much but I guess it was a stage to go thru...everyone need to leave the sch after all....I'm glad to know friend in poly...year3 definitely is a big change for me...I got a bunch of new classmate...nevertheless I Wont forget my y1 and 2mates...you guys are so cool!
Feb was also the cny...tis years was rather special..no home visiting as we are not allow...no more going to ahpo hse as she no longer around...no visits to ahma as she also no longer around...miss them much but...that life...your times is up you got to go...let not get emo..anw...even though we can't do hse visit but auntie and uncle still came to my place to gather...we don celebrate it but my mum promise ahma that she will take care of my relative before my ahma goes...so...for tis year cny...my mum ask them to come my hse on cny to have meesua...it our yearly to have food on cny...den we played wii....everyone was jus exhausted ttm...haha...
Den on the march...yup...I went to overseas to TAIWAN...a 5d4n trip with the sch and of course my buddies....we got ourselves a name of 头等舱...a rather cool name for us...haha...over there I get to know hanzhen...his our tour guide and xiaozhu...our bus captain...and we got ourselves a gan ma....mdm shellatong...she's is the best tcher that I got so far...she take really good care of us like our mother....a very goo tcher and mr Daniel soh...our gan die....haha...he was also a very caring father to us...and rebecca...the lady frm golden travel agency...she also took care of us a lot...our 头等舱 name was given by her...during the trip I get to know junior frm me...but is kinda sad that we get to interact only on the fourth day...but there one thing call Facebook...so no worries for that...haha...
So we were back to SG...I still wasn't really have the go to work mood as I got this praying session for ahpo at the end of the month...
So...on the April....lollipop f came to SG...as usual I went to their autograph session and they attend the eawards so bought the standing pen tix...wonderful night...and waking up early to queue at imm for their autograph session...tis year autograph session we get to have a grp photo taking with them...cos we are in the Fc...and queue at the first row due to priority queue and of cos the reason are we are in the Fc...lol...it's great to be in the Fc ok...so after the autograph session they are actually the special guest for ntu de some event...I forgot the name...so as usual...we went for that event jus to watch them...lol...but the performance was great too...and I saw David over there...the me junior that I know on the Taiwan trip...is like so qiao...haha...and I was so lucky tt night.... I mange to catch the poster threw by aoquan....I'm so lucky and happy...(:
And april is a eventful mth for me....I went for interview back to Univac...join them on 11april...everyone was doing great over there...2 attachment student for dpe...we call the guy eye candy....as he was the most handsome guy in the whole design office Liao....young boy somemore...haha...our office too much uncle Liao...den the girl named Sakura....but I don call her that...I jus call her by her Chinese name....tis two student was hardworking...not bad jus too slack...however back to my own life...working was rather fine with me as I'm so call 菜鸟...so not much work load or me...my own aim was jus to work a day do a day...做一天的和尚 敲一天的钟...like wat xiaozhu teaches us...miss them so much....my goal was to save some money and visit Taiwan again...and so I try hard to save but end up I spend it off after all...Fail me...lol...so usual everyday work and work...
Day by day May come....
May...a month for us...a month that is totally goodbye to Nyp....on the 23rd I bid goodbye to Nyp...and I'm proud to grad as a diploma holder frm there...waiting for my turn down the stage...seeing my friend going up one by one...and I totally feel so touch when gan ma help me with me attire and hair....the feeling is like wa....so so touch....I guess there no other who treat us so well....so when its my turn to go on the stage I have so many weird feeling....after the cenermony...without fear it camwhore time....took photo with my buddies...searching high and low for my tear1mates....took ton of photo...I miss them so much now...
Anw...my 2kid ended their attachment...another 2kids came...ZhangXia and Christine...day spend with them was fine...and fun...enjoy working with them...
June...by now some of them enter their army life...some went for further studies....some same like me got a job....no more slacking life for us...everyone working hard to our own goal...as for me...still waiting for my 3mth confirmation to become full time staff...so...everyday work abd work...and we start to do a little packing in the office as we are moving to woodland office on first week of July....time really flies...
July....a lot of stuff....we shifted to woodland...environment there seriously suck ttm....packing and unpacking to be done...and I got a super Donno how to describe de work place...camera behind me...boss sit behind me....tsk tsk...a super not good place....but bobian...cannot change...day by day jiu past like tt lor....
Den...it's aug...my bday mth....excited but busy....haha...went for solidworks training for 1whole week at Kaki bukit....den the last week of my girls....no new kid...had my bday celebration at 573 BBQ pit....kinda crazy but was disappointed with the cake....it suppose to be real flower but end up is those cream flower....wat a 21st letdown....anw....it ended nicely....appreciate whoever came....relative..poly buddies..my 3girls who came early to help...my poly mates...vb girls....childhood buddy....auntie uncle...everyone....aug....was also the lunar calendar de seven mth...as usual I will slack at 578....tis year dinner was special....went around with the 发财bank....it was so heavy....but it's fun to go around as tis was the first time I doing tis...and ya....by doing tis you get to know who is those stingy one....don wan put money jiu say la....don need give excuses like nv bring money...make you sound cheapo nia....den dinner ended...didn't help till late....nxt day working but end up nxt day too tired to go work in morning...haha...
Sept...my dearest pinging went to Netherlands for her studies...miss her much but she seems to go there for holiday more den for study....day by day.....work and work....new child join and new guy in the office....everyday work and work and work...sian ttm...
Oct...wat to say....work lor...nth much happening...had some supper night with our army boys...slacking at work...meet up with girls...everyday go home....wanted to go Kaplan for studies on btech...was so disappointed as they no longer have intake...in so ready to go for application Liao leh...emo...sure take beng as consideration but not going soon...still considering...
Den it nov...daily working life...work till sian..but still need to work... No leave for me...
Finally...it's dec...Christmas season...well...tis year Christmas was rather special...gift exchange with my girls and gift exchange with girl and sec sch boys....dec was rather a broke mth for me....I got myself a new phone....i4s...my Nokia cannot make it anymore...so...new phone was great...up nxt was doc visit...bought medicine and bleah..went out of SG to batam with my girls for 1day...buy a lot..haha..den Christmas season...buy gift...as I say previously this year Christmas was spend with girls and boys...we went to e2max...it was fun...I had an awesome night with them...and I feel so bad to hit ah Ben damn hard the moment I see him...lol...so paiseh...den the nxt day had celebration with my girl at nebo...we had our lunch there...den gift exchange....after that yp and Kelly gtg so me and ShiMei went walking around in hub before going home...yup...I didn't went home...I went back to shop...that where we went crazy....wore the reindeer ear....crazy photo shot! Laughing like mad in the shop...lol...crazy!den at night we didn't stay till 12...so not much partying tis year...
I guess that all currently...I know I miss out a lot of stuff didn't say...so pls pardon me...if I have to list out every single thing it will be non stop...never ending story...
I miss my friend so much...we only like get to see one another like few month once?buddies...shldnt we meet up more often...and I guess my poly mates all like went missing ever since 23may2011...
I need some gathering with mf0810,y3pde...it have been mth since we all met...and of course my dearest clique in poly...my buddies...late night supper once in awhile is not enough ok...
So far...I guess I shall stop here...I Donno when will be my nxt update...maybe 1year later...maybe few days later..I Donno....
So...I hereby wish everyone merry christmas and a happy new year!

WO JIU SHI AI
Photobucket
YANG QI YU








Disclaimer


chunxiuchunxiuchunxiu.blogspot.com
This is my blog!
Please don't spam my blog
and don't rip !
If you don't like my blog , Click Here.

Me



chunxiu
im 20 liao
dqps-amkss-nyp(seg-mf)-nyp(seg-mf-pde)
(1997)1/2->2/2->3/5->4/5->5/4->6pearl(2002)
(2003)1a->2a->3b->4b->5b(2007)
(2008april)mf0810->mf0810->y3PDE
Follow xiusquarecong on Twitter

Love

^family and relative
^basketball
^friends
^bang bang tang xiaoyu!!!
^bang bang tang & hey!girl
^green
^my phone
^my pspslim
^my laptop
^toking rubbish
^holiday
^holiday but not 2006 de nov and dec de
^my box of star
^going out walk walk
^playing comp game
^watching taiwan idol drama


hates

-comp lagging
-cannot use comp
-cannot go out
-psp and laptop not with mi
-been put aeroplane by ppl...you put mi 1 i put you back
-trg trg trg
-calling mi CHUN cos my bro, sis, cousin oso got tt word!!!


LOLLIPOP&HEY!GIRL&
CHOC7


*see hey!girl in sg
*hey!girl come to sg
*take pic with/of hey!girl
*lollipop big concert in singapore
*bang bang tang first experience album(夏日出体验)
*gong zhu bang(1st) and zai nan shu(2nd) mao xian shi jie ep(冒险世界)
\hey!girl 同名专辑 album
\Choc7 太青春mini album
\我是传奇 i am legend album
\take pic with/of bbt& hey!girl
\ticket on 22/11 to music monster
\LOLLIPOP 七彩棒棒堂ep
\bbt & hey!girl come to sg
\hei tang qun xia zhuan ost album(黑糖群侠傳)
\bang bang tang xiao ju dan(小巨蛋) concert dvd
\bang bang tang lollipop na li pa album(哪里怕)
\ticket to lunar for lollipop live on 12june2008
\see bang bang tang& hey!girl in sg<

if i have the money...

*態度 rainbow-black shirt
*Outerspace -熱血!!! teeor
*SFA X 態度 - 帽子 態度(白綠)or
*態度 Taidu Lightning shirt or
*Design21 cap - XXI (board) or (plain)
*Fever 熱血 simple 純真tee (純真熱血款) or
\BBT cap -make some noise(greewhite)

Studies

\pass all y2s2 modules
\pass nlvl
\pass my y2s1 modules
\get good Olvl result(not so good)
\pass all my sem1 de modules successfully
\pass all sem2 module go to year 2 successfully

Wishes

*a sling bag
*a new wallet
*a 5b'07 chalet
*a trip to taiwan
*get mp3/iPod Touch
\get a car license
\a MF0810 chalet'09
\new bagx2
\go highlight/dye hair
\get new phonex2
\new converse shoesX2
\get a laptop of my own
\a new earpiece for my phone
\psp slim or wii or ds or psp
\get digital cam(sony t2 green)

棒棒堂 Link

杨奇煜(小煜)国际后援会;
小煜的无名;
小煜的无名blog;
棒棒堂國際後援會(新加坡分部)(forum);
棒棒堂♥新加坡後援會(棒棒堂家族);
棒棒堂 omy;
棒棒堂國際後援會(總部)(forum);
WOO.COM.TW;
VIP.WOO.COM.TW;
模范棒棒堂(WOO)
more below

Ads


Tagboard




Songs



Credits

Designer ♥:Vodkaa_jy
Basecode:lollipopsxiner
Cursor:DorisChu
Right click:Clarissa
Cursor Flakes:Clarissa
Tagboard: Cbox
Background: Photobucket